Sunday, May 14, 2017

Nusa Lembongan•day 1

Today was a really nice and relaxing day! Which was much need after the past couple of days of non stop moving from Vietnam to Koh Tao to Railay and then to Bali! 
 
Rocky Fast Crusie is the company I picked to bring me from the airport to Nusa Lembongan (NL). I got picked up from the airport promptly at 8:00 and then we went to a close by hotel to pick up another couple from Sri Lanka. We got to the port with about an hour to spare. We got into the boat around 10 and had about a 40 minute ride to the island! 
 
The boat includes hotel transfer so I was brought to Big Fish Diving/Secret Garden Bungalows. The owner and staff here are fantastic and super accommodating! I got here a bit before check in but just relaxed at the pool until my room was ready! 
It was a beautiful day!!!!
 
After I put my stuff in my room I went to grab a bite to eat before heading down to the closest beach. I stopped at a recommended local restaurant right around the corner from my place. It was called Maria's and the food was delicious!
 
 I had fried noodles with chicken and they had a really nice flavor to them! Definitely different than Thai fried noodles! 
 
After lunch I walked down to the beach. The water was absolutely beautiful! The area I was at is the same area that a lot of boats go in and out of so I didn't really swim too much, but it was still gorgeous! I laid on the beach for about an hour before deciding I was too hot! 
 
I walked back to my bungalow and jumped in the pool! It was so refreshing and the area around the pool is gorgeous. So green and bright and pretty! I laid by the pool and read/napped all afternoon! 
I met a really lovely girl at the pool from Vancouver! She's a yoga teacher and was living in Ubud for a couple months. We chatted for a good couple of hours which was really nice! The accommodation is so chill and relaxing. Such good vibes and so easy to just lay around...by the pool, in a hammock, on your porch or wherever! 
 
I decided I should grab dinner so I hopped in the shower and got ready to find something to eat. I walked along the beach and finally decided on the Lembongan Beach Club. It was fancier (a pricier) than I was looking for but I was hungry so I didn't mind. After dinner I walked back and chilled on my porch reading my book for about 30 minutes before calling it a night! I was exhausted from all the travels and was excited to get a good night sleep IN a bed!  I am diving tomorrow afternoon and am so excited! :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment