Saturday, April 1, 2017

Ho Chi Minh•day 11

Today was a slow moving morning. Lindsay wanted to check out the war museum but Gabby and I had already done that so Lindsay got up early and went to the museum. Gabby and I got to sleep in while we waited for her to come back! I definitely think we got the good end of the deal. Check out wasn't until noon so I basically laid in bed all morning, reading and sleeping. I had breakfast upstairs with Lindsay before she left and then laid back down. 
 
She got back around 11:45 and we got our stuff together to check out. We left our bags down stairs and went out for lunch. We went to the same spot we ate at last night because it was THAT good! 
After lunch we decided to treat ourselves to a spa day! Lindsay got a much needed aloe vera massage, Gabby got a massage and I got a foot massage, scrub and pedicure. We all had such a good time! Feels so nice to be pampered! 
After our massages we went back to Royal Saigon for an early dinner. We just didn't want to risk a bad last meal when we knew we would be really happy with whatever we got there! We had about 45 minutes minutes to kill so we went to one of the bars on the strip and had a glass of champagne before heading back to the hostel to get our stuff and head to the airport. 
We called an uber and head out to the airport around 6:40. Gabby and I fly out at 9:35 and Lindsay doesn't leave until 11 something. Lindsay wasn't able to check in yet so we just hung out with her until about 8:15 and then decided to head through security. We said our goodbyes and gave hugs and we were on our way! Only a few more hours before our 2nd trip is finished and we are back in Saraburi! I'm sad that it's over already but excited to sleep in my bed tonight!! 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment