Sunday, May 14, 2017

Gili Air•days 5-13

So my plan to only stay on Gili Air quickly changed! I signed up for the 9:00 and 2:00 dives on Saturday and after that I was hooked! I dived again with Rafi for both of them and a couple other people in my group. Being in the water made me so happy and I knew I couldn't leave yet. I wanted to write a post about each individual day but I think it'll be easier to just do one post about my time diving on Gili Air. I ended up diving 21 times at Manta Dive Shop! And every dive was with Rafi! I wouldn't have had it any other way! We got along really well and I really enjoyed diving with him. 

Dive Schedule
Friday: 18:00
Saturday: 9:00 and 14:00
Sunday: 9:00 and 14:00
Monday: 9:00, 12:00 and 14:00
Tuesday: 9:00 and 14:00
Wednesday: 9:00, 14:00 and 18:00
Thursday: 9:00, 14:00 and 18:00
Friday: 9:00 and 14:00
Saturday: 9:00 and 14:00
Sunday: 9:00

Dive Sights
  • Harbor - Gili Air *
  • Shark Point - Gili T **
  • Han's Reef - Gili Air
  • Manta Point - Gili Air *
  • Air Wall - Gili Air
  • Halik - Gili T
  • Marlin's Hill - Gili Meno
  • Secret Garden - Gili Air
  • Meno Bounty - Gili Meno *
  • Meno Wall - Gili Meno
  • Happy Han's - Gili Air
  • Deep Turbo - Gili T
  • Seahorse Bay - Lombak
  • Mirko's - Gili Meno/Gili Air
  • Simon's Reef - Gili Meno
  • Taket Penyu - Gili T
I really fell in love with diving this trip and the dive shop almost had me convinced to miss my flight home to stay and get my dive masters cert! I definitely see myself coming back here sooner rather than later to continue with my diving career! 🐠🐢

No comments:

Post a Comment