Sunday, March 30, 2014

P1 Randomness

This post does not have any awesome stories....
but is filled with random pictures of my sweet little ones! 



There is not much room behind my chair and the wall, but some how my kids manage to squeeze behind me and climb all over me! :) 


For Health one week we were talking about different movements and being healthy, etc...I found a bunch of different songs that had the kids doing different movements and listening/following directions! After an hour of this they were WORN OUT! :) A little quiet time before they went home! 



I <3 Valentine's Day Conversation Hearts...Always have, always will! 
My mom sent me a care package and surprised me with a big bag of hearts...along with 36 individual boxes for me to give to my kids...who by the way have NEVER EVER had them before! 
Valentine's Day was filled with learning and fun activities! We did some different math activities with the hearts..sorting, measuring, and graphing! 
And then they made Valentine's Day cards for their families! 




































That's all for now! :) 

Just trying to get some what caught up! 

Everything is still going great here in Thailand! I think I love it more and more each day... but I also miss all of the lovely people in my life back home! <3  

-LD

No comments:

Post a Comment